percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Pauley and Mitchell

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Dye, Steve" <sldye AT bluegrass.org>
  • To: "J Rivas-Pita" <juliorivas AT gmail.com>, "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Pauley and Mitchell
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:22:23 -0400

The system seems to be working…..

-----Original Message-----
From: percy-l-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:percy-l-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of J Rivas-Pita
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 12:11 PM
To: Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion

Henry,

Please unsubscribe me.

I had something different in mind when I joined this list -certainly not that it would be crowded with Nazi-type characters or KKK supporters.

Sincerely,

Julio Rivas-Pita

On 9/27/05, Henry P. Mills <wpercy2 AT ibiblio.org> wrote:

Teresa,

Posts to Percy-L should in some way be related to Walker Percy or his writings. Posts directed to particular individuals in turn should be considered if they are best suited for off-list discussion at anytime to the degree that they do not advance collective discussion.

Thanks,

Henry Mills
Percy-L Manager