percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Pauley and Mitchell's smug, self righteousness

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Ken Wilson" <kfw AT ntelos.net>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Pauley and Mitchell's smug, self righteousness
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 13:33:53 -0400

Nikki, are the levees federal property then? I can imagine some of your exasperation and your pain right now, but I don't understand why after decades of asking for federal help, the city and state didn't take matters into their own hands. And do you know why the city didn't mobilize those school buses?

Ken