percy-l - Re: [percy-l] "What's so great about this Percy guy, anyway?"

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "RHONDA MCDONNELL" <rhonda_mcdonnell AT msn.com>
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] "What's so great about this Percy guy, anyway?"
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:28:03 -0700

Wonderful to see a post from you, Nikki. Wish I knew the answer to your swimming pool woes.

Rhonda

From: Nikkibar AT aol.com
To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:59:32 EDT

Dear Dave,

It would be helpful if you would bounce all of my recent notes to the list for the info of anyone interested. Net access is still very dicey and uncertain. if anyone has any reliable information about the best vegetable oil to spread on a swimming pool to kill mosquito larvae without wrecking the eventual reconstruction of the pool, I'd be glad of a recommendation. At this point West Nile virus is a concern. Send direct to nikkibar AT aol.com with West Nile rec. in the subject box.

Thanks

Nikki