percy-l - Re: [percy-l] dead

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Dave Duty <daveduty AT austin.rr.com>
  • To: Percy-L AT lists.ibiblio.org:Literary and Philosophical Discussion <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] dead
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:11:05 -0500

Ken -- did you ever finish your dissertations and what was the topic -- Dave Duty, Austin

KMitch2626 AT aol.com wrote:
wow,

this list serv, once vibrant, has really died. i know people still read and teach Percy, but im wondering if the research on him has hit a dead end. is anyone out there doing any books, or articles on him nowadays? i know my own dissertation on Percy, Peirce, semiotics, and the self, hit a real dead end. ive always thought that we could use a new, updated, Lost in the Cosmos. I wonder if anyone else out there thinks that, or is trying to do that? just some random thoughts...

Ken Mitchell

-- An archive of all list discussion is available at https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/percy-l/ Visit the Walker Percy Project at http://www.ibiblio.org/wpercy