percy-l - Re: Re: [percy-l] Percy Collection

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: <cloudshill AT cloudshillbooks.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Re: [percy-l] Percy Collection
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:11:52 -0500

We'll put a copy of the catalogue in the mail today. Thank you also for the
info on the transcript - we'll update our records accordingly.

Best,
Darren Overty

> From: Nikkibar AT aol.com
> Date: 2004/09/16 Thu PM 02:56:23 CDT
> To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
> Subject: Re: [percy-l] Percy Collection
>
> I may well be interested in further details. Please send privately to me
> for
> my eyes only ( as opposed to the list)particulars of provenance of the
> collection. The transcript of Walker's testimony is snot the only one in
> existence
> however. I also have one and the original reposes in the archives of the
> Eastern
> District of Louisiana's Federal Court (New Orleans) which is in storage in
> Texas.
>
> G. K. Barranger
> nikkibar AT aol.com

CLOUDS HILL BOOKS
18 Bank Street, Suite 4F
New York, NY 10014
212-414-4432
212-414-4257 FAX
www.cloudshillbooks.com
cloudshill AT cloudshillbooks.com
--

An archive of all list discussion is available at
http://www.ibiblio.org/wpercy/hypermail