percy-l - [percy-l] i found you

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Daniel Jordi" <djordi AT halfstrong.com>
  • To: <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] i found you
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 17:23:50 -0700

this is Daniel Jordi. announcing my presence. i have independently come to
the same conclusions as Percy Walker and several others therefore i want to
be in this list. i like to get stoned and philosophise. i was a mormon for
26 years and tried harder at it than anyone i know. please see my website
and wiki for more info on me (since i have gobs of it due to my compulsive
self-documentation / human memome project and other defects) but

the truth is, i barely know percy

i read lost in the cosmos last week and he said manythings almost
wordforword from what i have been ranting about for the last 6 months. maybe
i don't even belong here but i am aiming my radiotelescope all over the
place. i have been trying to create a FRACTAL language and that is how i
came accross percy i think. a semioticist student just gave me a stack of
umberto eco.

links:

http://halfstrong.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/DanielsNewMetaphysicsCurrentSnapshotSummary
http://halfstrong.com/danieljordi/autobiography.htm