percy-l - RE: [percy-l] homosexuality, redux

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Parlin, Steven" <PARLINS AT culver.org>
  • To: "'Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion'" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [percy-l] homosexuality, redux
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:38:38 -0500

I have had at least one person point out that my copious typos detract from the point I'm tyring to make, but if that's the worst of the commments, I can sleep easy.

Nevertheless, I do apologize for the typos. My "free time" is short these days, and with emails, fast and loose is the best I can do.

Steve