percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Contra Gentiles?

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Kenneth Ketner <kenneth.ketner AT ttu.edu>
  • To: Percy-L AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:Literary and Philosophical Discussion <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Contra Gentiles?
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:06:16 -0500

Folks, all I know about CONTRA GENTILES can be found in THIEF OF PEIRCE. Maybe Pat Samway has an idea on the matter.

On the other hand, and speculating, it might be possible to make a case that Walker's entire literary output was equal to the work named CONTRA GENTILES.

Nikkibar AT aol.com wrote:
Ken Ketner would be the one to ask and I have forwarded your inquiry to him.

Nikki

An archive of all list discussion is available at
http://www.ibiblio.org/wpercy/hypermail

Kenneth L. Ketner
Paul Whitfield Horn Professor
Institute for Studies in Pragmaticism
Texas Tech University
Charles Sanders Peirce Interdisciplinary Professor
School of Nursing
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Lubbock, TX 79409-0002
806 742 3128
Office email: kenneth.ketner AT ttu.edu
Home email: ketner AT arisbeassociates.com
Office website: http://www.pragmaticism.net
Personal website: http://www.wyttynys.net