percy-l - Re: [percy-l] connected by Walker Percy

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Kenneth Ketner <b9oky AT TTACS.TTU.EDU>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] connected by Walker Percy
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:25:17 -0600

I just noticed on the Doubletake website that issue no. 27 with Walker's essay in it is listed as "coming soon." However, I was able to purchase several giveaway copies in late winter 2002 and have actual magazine copies here (which means this issue is real not just imagined). So perhaps if folks called or contacted the mag office, copies could be ordered. Perhaps with their financial problems they had a distribution difficulty; however, I am only guessing and don't have any inside info on the matter. Don't have any outside info on it either. In fact, I'm ignernt on the topic.

Karey L. Perkins wrote:

Isn't this the same magazine that has Ken Ketner's submission of Walker
Percy' article? I think he said it was due out in December, so if the Fall
issue isn't here yet, when is the Winter issue arriving? I'd like to read
that article.

KP