percy-l - Re: Some Random Thoughts, Largely Unrelated, Based on Previous Discussions and Readings

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Wade Riddick <wriddick AT usa.net>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Some Random Thoughts, Largely Unrelated, Based on Previous Discussions and Readings
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:36:47 -0500

>Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better and hope the upswing continues.
>I've missed your lively commentaries.

Anh, it'll take more than a few puny chemicals to kill me.

Er, looking at the guys Bush has put in at HHS, maybe not. He did appoint
one of those PG&E expert witnesses of Erin Brochovich fame.

Given my weakened bargaining position, I hearby withdraw any and all
remarks which might be construed as unduly harsh toward any component of
the periodic table.

Wade Riddick

Thinking of dropping out of the NJ Senate race myself...