percy-l - Re: Some Random Thoughts, Largely Unrelated, Based on Previ...

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Nikkibar AT aol.com
  • To: percy-l AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Some Random Thoughts, Largely Unrelated, Based on Previ...
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:17:59 EDT

When folks on this list send an attachment that has only a Download to Filing Cabinet box to click, I click it and it disappears forever after telling me it has been downloaded to my filing cabinet. How the *)_&*%%^$ do you access this mysterious filing cabinet and what'w wrong with simply putting whastever you want to send into the body of the letter, thus saving all this endless trouble?

GK BARRANGER