percy-l - Re: Reading list in order...

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Karey Perkins" <karey AT charter.net>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Reading list in order...
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:20:54 -0400

Nikki,

Thanks very much for the reading tips -- I'll proceed as you suggested. I
have (purchased, but not read yet) all of those books already, including
Tolson's biography -- except I don't have A Thief of Pierce, and Ketner's
book yet, so I'll get them. I also have three others: _Percyscapes_, _The
Last Physician_ and _The Last Catholic Novelist_ that I was going to read
after I finished Percy primary works...I'll save them for last, now.

Karey