percy-l - re: source of quote?

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Parlin, Steven" <PARLINS AT culver.org>
  • To: "'Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion'" <percy-l AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: re: source of quote?
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:06:38 -0500

I agree. This does sound Percy-esque. If it is, it will likely be found in
one of the Conversations anthologies because Percy was far too careful in
his intentional writing to use expressions like "so on target". It's most
likely a direct quote from an interview.

Where did you find the quote?

Steve Parlin

PS. I subscribed to this list awhile ago, and I was beginning to wonder if
it had been discontinued. Glad to see a spark.