percy-l - Hugh White

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Henry Mills <hpmills3 AT telocity.com>
  • To: Jess504 AT juno.com
  • Cc: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Hugh White
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:04:39 -0500

Dear Ms. White,

Thank you for writing to tell of your father and of his sustained interest
in Percy-L. His email address has been removed as you request. We are
sorry that he is no longer with us, and I know the whole Percy-L community
sends their condolences along with me.

Sincerely,
Henry Mills

Director, The Walker Percy Project

>Hugh White was a member of this list. I am his daughter and writing to
>inform you all that he passed away in July from complications from
>Leukemia. We are
>very saddened by this. I am hoping that his name will now be removed from
>this list. I know that this was an important part of his research - he
>saved many of
>your messages. Thank you for removing him from this list.
>If anyone needs to contact his family write to Jess504 AT juno.com
>Thank you Jessica White

  • Hugh White, Henry Mills, 10/18/2001