pcplantdb - Re: Search on PIW not working for me; error msg within

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Search on PIW not working for me; error msg within
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:10:43 -0600

Thanks for the heads up Martha,

Ibiblio has been making lots of changes lately and having other problems so
PIW has been down more than up for the last two months. Everything should be
working now and I recommend using dev.permaculture.info instead of www....
much better search engine and a very thorough advanced search.

Cheers,
Chad Knepp