pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] This message source powered by sunshine

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] This message source powered by sunshine
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:59:24 -1000

Aloha,

Finally I have *huge amounts* of power!!
Bwaaahahahahaa!!!!

Well, it seems that way anyhow, going from mimimalist car battery to having my full solar electric system up and running :-)

So once I get a little more fully furnished here in the 'ohia hut, I can potentially work on the bug db some more and do some actual testing.

It might be good if someone could tweak our PIW home page content, where it says:

Look for collaborative capabilities in early 2005.

...that's making us look pretty stale...

More news as it happens.
What is everyone else's status?

cheers,