pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] AFK

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] AFK
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 17:31:30 -0500

Wow lots of good emails to look through... 50+ in less than three
days. Anwyay, I've been carting building materials 1/4 mile (downhill
whew!) to the site in preparation for a different sort of dev. flurry.
Fortunately I'm importing some highly qualified assistance in the form
of my Father recently retired from 40+ years of residential
contracting/construction. He will be here sometime between August 8th
- 20th. Anyway, I will be pretty dead to the project during this time
so I'm making an official announcement. I intend to have 0.3.0 out by
early next week so their might even be some bug squishing time in
front of all that.

I'll be catching up on all this email tomorrow, so no more repling and
stuff till I get my say in ;-)

Cheers,
Chad

  • [pcplantdb] AFK, Chad Knepp, 07/30/2005