pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] ready to release (almost)

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] ready to release (almost)
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 09:56:44 -0500

Ok, lots more good stuff even. I've also moved the known hazards,
propagation notes, cultivation notes, edible, medicinal, and other
uses to comments (authored by Ken Fern), 30920 of them, and xml'ized
the [reference] tags inside them and xmlized the references in
cultivars... as promised. I'm going to do some more testing/bug
squashing and then move it upstream to dev.permaculture.info. I'm
sure it won't go perfectly smooth so I'll probably spend some time
ironing out bugs on dev.piw for a bit. I then post a final release
announcement when I'm happy with it. This is a new major release
numbering 0.2.0, lots of new features as well as an almost complete
rewrite.

  • [pcplantdb] ready to release (almost), Chad Knepp, 07/04/2005