pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] update

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] update
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 16:44:16 -0500

Got a very good day in today. I probably could have made the realease
happen but I'm also doing with issues and feature requests as I go. I
implemented John S.'s feature request of a google like index of result
pages currently just numbered 1-10 but could be bullets, graphics,
etc. I'm also plastering the output with <div class="sadfsadf"> for
Bear to work his magic on.

Overall I'm very pleased with the frontend/backend split and kinda
wonder why I didn't go this route sooner.. I currently don't have any
code that I'm embarrassed about or that has a comment reading
something like # KLUDGE, fix me! I've also been getting good ideas
about how to implement things for the future.

Anyway, I'm off to the real world of ducks, dogs, trees, etc.

Cheers,
Chad