pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] pluggin away

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] pluggin away
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:20:13 -0500

Hey y'all,

Still pluggin away, albeit slowly. I got stuck on a weird bug in the
MySQLdb python module, got frustrated and let my computer just set
there for a couple of days. Anyway, I solve all my hardest problems
in my sleep, and I pushed through it today. The server part is
complete. All I have to do to get to where I said I would be two
weeks ago is pull all the html methods into a seperate package and
release. Most of my other fires are only smoldering so I have some
time to bang on keyboard during the next few days.

Cheers,
Chad

  • [pcplantdb] pluggin away, Chad Knepp, 06/29/2005