pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] break

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] break
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 12:34:31 -0500

Hi all,

Just wanted to state the obvious... that I'm just way too busy moving
on to the land, taking care of ducklings, working existing gardens and
creating new ones, creating short term housing, gearing up to build
*real* housing, etc. to be working on piw at the moment. My plan is
to not do anything till the first of June which would include very
irregular email (once a week or so), unless this is a real problem for
folks. I typically have more free time when it gets hot in July and
August and gardening mostly consists of just harvesting. Right now,
other things are taking precedence...

I'd be interested to get an update from Stephanie as to where we are
financially in terms of the grant, when our finaly report is due,
status of other grants, etc. I think I will be able to complete my
own obligations for this project in under $4k (currently less than
$1.5k) so I think there should be *plenty* of dollars for others to
work/get paid, etc.

Cheers,
Chad

  • [pcplantdb] break, Chad Knepp, 05/13/2005