pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] What is going on at dev.permaculture.info

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] What is going on at dev.permaculture.info
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:27:09 +0000

Aloha,

Chad, I need to clarify what is going on with the code running on dev.permaculture.info.

Are you in fact actively working on the code that is currently running on dev.permaculture.info?

It appears that you are. I was just checking the 'search broken' bug after creating an account for myself, and search now returns exactly ten results for every search term entered (including very general ones such as 'fruit', 'tree' and 'berry').