pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] [Fwd: COMMENT NUM1425:Pioneer Species]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] [Fwd: COMMENT NUM1425:Pioneer Species]
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:58:50 -0400

Richard Morris wrote:

Another rather useless comment.

A few notes on how I deal with things. When ever anyone
sends a comment its automatically forwarded to me.
Note the link at the bottom, if its obviously junk
I just click on the link and vola comment deleted.
Fairly easy to administer. Very simple security check,
note magic number at bottom, this must match a hidden field
to pass.

Rich