pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] PIW tracker and e-mail

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] PIW tracker and e-mail
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:39:20 +0000

Aloha,

NOTE: there should be automatic e-mails sent to relevant people for a given issue.

That is, if you are on the notify list, or if an issue is assigned to you, etc. you should get e-mail when an issue is updated with a new message, for example.

Let me know if this is happening OK...I trust you all registered with your "real" e-mail addresses, right? ;-)

  • [pcplantdb] PIW tracker and e-mail, John Schinnerer, 04/12/2005