pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Traffic

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Traffic
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 08:38:25 -0600

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

Chad Knepp wrote:

Yes, just everyone is out enjoying the beautiful weather;-) Come on,
step away from your computer LL, plant things. You know you want to.

Good grief, I almost forgot to plant the garden ...Thanks for reminding me, Chad.
How's the border collie? I just recently picked up a pair of Himalayan cats who are
entertaining me daily.
I have a thousand onion plants coming from Texas, seeds on order, inches of rain every week
and a newused John Deere 3020 70hp tractor to pull my 1200lb RollACone 4 disk bedder
to make permanent notill raised beds to last a century.

Hope things are going well for your new community.

If you don't use that RallACone for a century it won't be much more than a pile of dust, I think you should sell it right away.
Scott