pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] LOGISTICS: Headings

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] LOGISTICS: Headings
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:43:23 -0800

howdy folks,

Someone on another of the too-many Permaculture lists I'm subscribed to
suggested using headings in subject lines, i.e.:

-Logistics (like this email)
-Content
-Code
-QA

You catch my drift. I'm not sure what the headings would be
(suggestions?), but they'd sure make scrubbing through archives easier.
For instance, I've been scrubbing through archives trying to find
discussions about the kinds of relationships we'd like to represent, and
although subject lines help, we tend to detour quite a bit...

Headings - yes or no? If so, which ones? Use them on the PIW list as
well?

buenas noches
*

  • [pcplantdb] LOGISTICS: Headings, Stephanie Gerson, 03/29/2005