pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Progress Report and Project Plan

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Progress Report and Project Plan
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:16:37 +0000

Aloha,

4. send me a list of all the tasks you will complete in the remainding part of the project (to refresh your memory, please check synthesis[24][10.17.04] - this seems to be the last time I announced people's tasks)

Don't have that e-mail...however, I basically have to finish getting an issue tracker set up and then start using it for testing and facilitate others doing likewise, including providing some QA/Test info such as a FAQ, bug writing HowTo and similar. That's it in a nutshell.

Also, I've asked Johns to do a design review - which would be helpful for us, our users, the Progress Report, and perhaps future grant proposals.

Umm...given that we have no formal design documents that are current, there's not much to review.

Also, a design review is usually somewhat of a group activity - need not be all of us, but several minds' observation/review is better than just one person. In a company setting it's often a small group composed of at least one member from the major players/stakeholders (in corporate terms e.g. sales, marketing, engineering, QA/test, finance, etc.).