pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Progress Report and Project Plan

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Progress Report and Project Plan
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 16:49:13 -0800

Allright folks.

It's time to make them and use them.

As I mentioned before, I'd like to send a Progress Report to the
Threshold Foundation. AFAIK (aren't you proud of my acronym use?), they
have no specific protocol/form for this - but I sent them a query just to
check. Also, to answer Rich's question, they fund multi-year projects,
but the plan we submitted was for one year. So technically, we should be
at our mid-project point.

I've attached the project plan we submitted to them. I've also attached
an outdated Phase 1 concept doc that we never did much with. Please do
the following:

1. read both of these docs
2. respond with specific comments to both of them
3. send me a list of all the tasks you've completed (for the Progress
Report)
4. send me a list of all the tasks you will complete in the remainding
part of the project (to refresh your memory, please check
synthesis[24][10.17.04] - this seems to be the last time I announced
people's tasks)

Also, I've asked Johns to do a design review - which would be helpful for
us, our users, the Progress Report, and perhaps future grant proposals.

Please complete the 4 items listed above sometime in the next 2 days.
It's important that we assess our progress and have concrete milestones
in mind. I'm going to be better organized about this, but I need your
help. Thanks.

Hope you had wonderful weekends,
*Stephanie

  • [pcplantdb] Progress Report and Project Plan, Stephanie Gerson, 01/30/2005