pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Bouncing email

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Bouncing email
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:34:38 +0000

Whoospe,
By getting the pfaf.org domain working (I took abouta month! argh that soft of stuff drives me nuts), I also managed to break the webmaster@pfaf.org email address at the same time. So I've been out of email contact for the weekend and any email to there have gone into the eather!

V interesting exchange of email with andy, and report back from PlaNetwork gathering. I've copied email to the pfaf group. It seems like to momemtum is gathering.

Rich

  • [pcplantdb] Bouncing email, Richard Morris, 01/24/2005