pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] FYI

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] FYI
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:47:03 -0800

howdy folks,

Now that people are responding to our project and asking questions, to
make it easier for everyone, I'll handle all 'public relations' - unless
there's a specific question that I can't answer and then I'll direct it
to the appropriate person on our team. Does that sound allright to
everyone?

Also, Bear and I presented PIW at a Planetwork meeting on Thursday, and
got a great response. It was also wonderful to meet Jim again, and talk
to him in person. I will soon write again with further details...

peace
*Stephanie

  • [pcplantdb] FYI, Stephanie Gerson, 01/22/2005