pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Issue Tracker status update

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Howe" <warlock@arashi.com>
  • To: "Permaculture Plant Database" <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Issue Tracker status update
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:22:44 -0800 (PST)

Hey All,

Been offline for a while down in Kaliformya. My Dad has been recuperating
from chemotherapy and that has been taking the majority of my attention as
of late. He is doing better, his recovery slow. Prayers and blessings for
him readily accepted.

On to issue tracking, I found Scarab a bit unstable ( some memory leak me
thinks ), so JohnS recommended RoundUp ( a python based issue tracker ).
So I have completed the initial setup tonight and released to JohnS for
his review. We are pretty close to prime time I think with it now that I
have some spare cycles to focus on the PIW tasks at hand.

JohnH