pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] latest on dev.permaculture.info

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] latest on dev.permaculture.info
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:16:15 -0600

Started to implement users.... and found I needed to added cookie
support to first in order to accommodate sessions and such. Cookies
is sort of working for me now in the form of some preferences.
Currently you can turn caching on or off (for debugging mostly),
change between tabled (although I need to work on the html) and
summarized search results, and change number of results per page (up
to 100).

Check it out at <http://dev.permaculture.info/preferences.html>. The
preferences page isn't linked from anywhere, so you kind of have to
*remember* it for now.

I'm not planing on making any upstream changes until users and
comments are ready to test by y'all... possibly by the end of the year
;-)

As before, dev.permaculture.info is my laptop so your experience using
it may vary.

  • [pcplantdb] latest on dev.permaculture.info, Chad Knepp, 12/28/2004