pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Eden 0.1.3 release

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Eden 0.1.3 release
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:19:19 -0600

Did some major optimizing of Eden and have it installed on Ibiblio.
It's at least twice as fast for long search strings and auto-magically
caches search results and rendered pages. This will have to be
changed when dynamic content is possible, but for right now any page
requested the second time loads instantly. Also paging through search
results is way faster. Also minor formating tweaks/fixes.

I haven't been able to break it, but if y'all could try a couple of
random searches I'd appreciate it. If you get an 'Internal Server
Error' send me the URL asap.

Also the 'Code' page has been updated with latest cvs checkout as
0.1.3. I am going to see if I can set up cvs on ibiblio next...

Enjoy,
Chad