pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] web updates and hand off

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] web updates and hand off
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:22:40 -0600

Ok, I made some more changes and I'm hoping this will be the end of my
playing at web-master. I'm hoping Bear will take on design and layout
with John H. as technical assistance / backup. I think these latest
changes will leave the site in a neutral enough state that Bear
doesn't have to immediately start fixing things. It's not great but I
think is comes in above the "completely sucks" bar. Are you willing
Bear and John?

I put an archive of the html snippets of content on permaculture.info
as /piw.zip and /piw.tgz. Inside is a bodies/ directory with the html
snippets. There is also a "files" file which contains information for
my templating program about what to do with each body... it's pretty
self-explanatory if you look at it. Using this stuff is optional, but
I thought it might be helpful. BTW: If anybody else wants to do other
alternate layouts for the site, knock yourself out.