pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] today

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] today
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 13:37:29 -0700

Yes, good luck Chad!

And once again, no worries. We ain't rushing you, so take your time and
enjoy it. Also, thanks for the clarification on your billing, definitely
seems reasonable.

Also, you mentioned that the bios "would make good
member homepages and linked from one page or put all one page, wadya
thank?" I completely agree - what do other say? And what about photos?
Might make the site a bit more visuall appealing - if nothing else, at
least a photo of hg. She's just so photogenic and all...

peace
*Stephanie

p.s. OTE, that's a new one...