pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Cool!

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Cool!
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 16:19:25 +0000

Aloha,

Actually, I knew that, because I use the StructuredDocument product in sites I build on zope, mainly to give clients some simple text content management features.
STX is modeled on the most common e-mail markup from the good old days of plain text only e-mail.

Alas, there is no real standard for this, as seen by how different wikis use different flavors of plain-text markup, meaning zero cross-wiki compatibility of plain-text markup.

Chad Knepp wrote:
I just published phase one specifications at
<http://www.permaculture.info/documents/phase1> as well as added a new
documents folder/tab. This would be a good place to put important
design/decision type documents.

Little did John S. know, the mark up he did for it was basically
Structured Text (stx), so I had to change it almost not at all. Just
click on edit to see.