pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Agreement, consensus

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Agreement, consensus
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:37:01 -0700

John Schinnerer wrote:

I am tired of two people holding things up. I WILL
BLOCK any decision to start on arashi and do god knows what later.

Thanks for clearing that up.

After reading your last three posts, and reflecting on your overall participation and posts thus far, I am not currently clear as to whether or not I want work on a project with you.

And I have not been content working with you either, almost from the start
but I learned how to put that aside from the others in this group; you can do
this also.
I won't go into negatives other than something about your having an attitude
problem
but I will say that I think you have a lot of skill at programming and
knowledge of
permaculture. and the project would benefit from your presence.

I am pissed off right now and that is not a good place from which to make such a decision, so I'll wait a while.

Get over it.

I also want to see how the rest of the group responds to your latest posts. As Chad says, what really matters is how the group works together - or not.

Don't count on being coddled any further.