pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] hey you...yes, *YOU*

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] hey you...yes, *YOU*
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:26:38 -0700

To all the silent subscribers of the pcplantdb list,

This is a message on behalf of us loud subscribers who’ve been
flooding your inboxes recently. As you probably know, we’ve received our
first grant and momentum on the project picking up. So, we’d like to
learn a bit about you thus-far silent folk – what your interests are, why
you subscribe to this list, and how you would like to contribute to the
pcplantdb project (if at all). Please introduce yourselves!

Thank you, we look forward to getting to know and hopefully
collaborating with you.

peace
...and holy guacamole
*Stephanie

  • [pcplantdb] hey you...yes, *YOU*, Stephanie Gerson, 07/28/2004