pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] [rere][synthesis]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] [rere][synthesis]
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 11:35:51 +0100

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

-Rich, I couldn’t really understand your instructions for adding another topic to the wiki – can I maybe send you some additional decision items for you to post? (Then again, I should learn how to use the wiki myself…can you explain what I need to do again please?)

To add a new page first edit the page you want a link from. In this page
add a wikiword say NewPage or [New Page] these will automatically create a link. When you finish editing then a little question mark will appear before the text. Just click on the question mark to create and edit the new page.

You can play about in the SandBox
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/SandBox
first if you want to test things first.

There are also quite a few other name sugestions. I'd encourage
people to add these to http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/DiscussionAboutNames
so we get a full list of options.

I only added the names which where at the top of my head apologies for ommisions. But that is the good thing about the power of a wiki, you can change it!

ttfn

Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719
Email: webmaster@pfaf.org