pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Project Plan Information?

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Project Plan Information?
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:38:22 -1000 (HST)

Aloha,

> Instead, it is a reminder that today, yes today, is the due date for your
> project plan information. PLEASE send it to me so I can get started on
> the project plan.

Mine is not ready. I was rear-ended at high speed last friday late
afternoon by a hit-and-run. Has been a full time job dealing with the
consequences, which happily I can do fairly well as I can still walk and
talk and see and hear, nothing broken, no blood. Plenty muscle strains
and some bruises though. My car was rendered undriveable and I had to
find another, plus medical stuff and insurance stuff and so on and on.
Still waiting for police report completion, will probably have to go civil
court to try recover damages to vehicle.

Can you please say again what you need from me, I'll send it as soon as I
can, within a few days.