pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Re: Threshold, etc.

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Re: Threshold, etc.
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:31:24 -0500

Here in the midwest USA it is finally spring and spending time in
front of a computer has not been a priority of late, esp. when
contrasted with the opportunity to immerse myself in the natural
world.

Anyway, I have not heard from Jim, but would be interested in
corresponding with him if would improve our chances.

Speaking of chances, Stephanie, can you give an estimation as to what
you think our chance of getting funding from the Threshold Foundation
is? My own estimate was initially quite low, but now I am more
optimistic. A wild guess is all I'm asking for. My other question
for Stephanie is if we receive this funding when would the work
officially start. Having this information would be very helpful in
evaluating other work opportunities. Working on this project is by
far the most exciting thing currently possible, but there are some
other projects I'm tempted to commit to that may create scheduling
conflicts.

Rain (if that's what you need),
Chad