pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] how to proceed?

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] how to proceed?
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 13:14:58 -0800

hello again folks,

Well thanks for that message, Chad (and apology accepted!)

I agree that we should proceed regardless of funding (although I will
still continue with my grantseeking efforts). But...how to proceed? I
also have many ideas of initiatives I'd like to pursue, but like Chad,
must be realistic about time availability.

Perhaps we can decide on some initial user-script/interface, and attempt
to design a mini-guild-building-application for one particular bioregion/
zone (perhaps using information already available? Paula, are you out
there?). Then, we can assess the application (John can be the user-
tester, as he volunteered to be), and we can move on from there? (Plus,
when we already have a functional prototype, it will be easier to seek
funding.)

Should I send user-script ideas? And we can all comment on them?

Don't have much time...but willing to *make* it.

Hope you are all doing mighty fine

peace
*Stephanie

(h) 505.758.2806