pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] resurfaced

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] resurfaced
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:58:42 +0000

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

(Apologies if you already received this on the Permaculture list, I sent it there by mistake.)

***

hello again everyone!

And happy (belated) new years. I hope 2004 finds you all in peace.

So, it's been a while...but I now have (somewhat) regular internet access. And I am still dedicated to pursuing our Guild Database Project. Funding was denied by Fund for Wild Nature, and we are still waiting to hear back from the Threshold Foundation (decision is made in July of 2004, I believe). Are you interested in applying to other foundations - such as the Bill Gates Foundation (which certainly caused a stir on the Permie list...) or any others?

Was there any feedback from the Fund for Wild Nature?

How are you all doing, and feeling about this project?

Yes still very interested.

All the best

Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719