pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] resurfaced

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] resurfaced
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 12:20:48 -0800

(Apologies if you already received this on the Permaculture list, I sent
it there by mistake.)

***

hello again everyone!

And happy (belated) new years. I hope 2004 finds you all in peace.

So, it's been a while...but I now have (somewhat) regular internet
access. And I am still dedicated to pursuing our Guild Database Project.
Funding was denied by Fund for Wild Nature, and we are still waiting to
hear back from the Threshold Foundation (decision is made in July of
2004, I believe). Are you interested in applying to other foundations -
such as the Bill Gates Foundation (which certainly caused a stir on the
Permie list...) or any others?

How are you all doing, and feeling about this project?

curious and inspired,
*Stephanie

(h) 505.758.2806

  • [pcplantdb] resurfaced, Stephanie Gerson, 01/31/2004