pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] :::::::adios:::::::

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] :::::::adios:::::::
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:40:20 -0800

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

ps. marvelous news! Lawrence London just called me this morning to say that not only will Ibiblios.org provide us with free hosting and server services, but is also offering Matching Funds equivalent to the typical costs for these services! yahoooooo! (And no worries, I already wrote an addendum to the foundations detailing this.)
\
Stepanie and others:

A little clarification ............

The _dollar value_ of the free services offered by ibiblio can be used to
solicit matching funding _from somewhere else_.
Ibiblio is not offering _any_ funding, only free hosting services.

dirtfarmer
-