pchealth - [pchealth] Herbamare and Trocomare herb and vegetable infused salts by A Vogel.

pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculturist Health

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: Permaculturist Health <pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pchealth] Herbamare and Trocomare herb and vegetable infused salts by A Vogel.
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 11:15:05 -0800

Herbamare and Trocomare herb and vegetable infused salts by A Vogel.

I never thought of combining eggs with oatmeal much less adding pickles.
On the subject of oatmeal, I like microwaved rolled oats with good oilve oil and only one seasoning: Herbamare, Herbed Sea Salt by A. Vogel, France. It is fairly low salt, high flavor, not overpowering, very fine texture and a perfect single seasoning for many foods, i.e. grits, oats, rice, pasta, beef. It is amazing. Amazon carries it as well as other A Vogel seasoned salts like Trocomare (may go under a different name), stronger, spicier flavor. I have no idea if it could be added to ferments for slight flavor that doesn't overpower the primary ingredients.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [pchealth] Herbamare and Trocomare herb and vegetable infused salts by A Vogel., Lawrence London, 03/05/2021