pchealth - [pchealth] THE BASIC RULES OF FOOD COMBINING & 6 Food Combining Rules for Optimal Digestion

pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculturist Health

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: Permaculturist Health <pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pchealth] THE BASIC RULES OF FOOD COMBINING & 6 Food Combining Rules for Optimal Digestion
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 00:32:07 -0400

THE BASIC RULES OF FOOD COMBINING
fcbeg - fcbeg.pdf
http://www.trustedhands.com/content/fcbeg.pdf

Always wait until you have completely digested a meal before eating another one.

This document is excellent and a very useful guide to eating for maximum nutrition from maximum digestion for maximum health.

THE BASIC RULES OF FOOD COMBINING
http://www.trustedhands.com/content/fcbeg.pdf

I have heard about proper food combining for years and this is one of the best resources I have found. Ann Wigmore and Viktoras Kulvinskas both have included food combining rules in their books. Google those two authors for more on this plus bibliographies.

Here are more good links:

6 Food Combining Rules for Optimal Digestion
http://www.trueactivist.com/6-food-combining-rules-for-optimal-digestion/

MARILU HENNER'S FOOD COMBINATION CHART
http://www.marilu.com/wp-content/uploads/downloadables/foodchart.pdf

  • [pchealth] THE BASIC RULES OF FOOD COMBINING & 6 Food Combining Rules for Optimal Digestion, Lawrence London, 09/18/2014