opwg - [OP] Pineapple News No. 13

opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Organic Pineapple Working Group

  • From: Organic Pineapple Working Group <opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: Pineapple News: ;
  • Subject: [OP] Pineapple News No. 13
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 23:59:14 -0000

Dear Colleagues:

It is with some sense of relief and a considerable sense of pleasure that I inform you that issue 13 of Pineapple News is now complete. Contributions came in slowly early in the year but the accumulation over the past four months has resulted in the largest issue to date and I believe a most interesting one.

Pineapple News No. 13 Available on the Web
I am using this email to announce the availability of Pineapple News 13 at the web site below. The newsletter is almost 2 megabytes in size so downloading it over a modem will be excruciatingly slow. I will mail the newsletter as an attached file later today. If you do not receive a copy of the newsletter after receiving this email, it may be that your mailbox did not have sufficient space for a 2 MB file. You can either obtain the newsletter at the web site or send me an email requesting the file.

Printed Copies of Pineapple News
A limited number of printed copies will be produced for libraries and for those who do not have access to email. If you require a printed copy of the newsletter please send me a message requesting one. Printed copies will probably not be available until July, 2006.

Corrections to the Newsletter
If you notice errors in the newsletter that need correction, please contact me as soon as possible. I will announce the availability of the updated newsletter once a correction or corrections have been made.

With best regards,

Duane

Duane P. Bartholomew
Agronomist emeritus, Dept. of Tropical Plant and Soil Science, University of Hawaii, 3190 Maile Way, Honolulu, HI 96822 U.S.A.
Pineapple News at http://tpss.hawaii.edu/pineapple/pineappl.htm

  • [OP] Pineapple News No. 13, Organic Pineapple Working Group, 05/19/2006