ocba - [ocba] Can you use campaign signs?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Muriel Williman <mewilliman AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Can you use campaign signs?
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 11:16:35 -0500

Hi friends,
Campaign season means tons of current dated plastic signs around. I work for
the OC Solid Waste Management Dept and I want to keep them out of the
landfill if possible. Is it OK if I provide the Orange County beekeepers
association as a contact for campaigners who want to donate their defunct
campaign signs for reuse by beekeepers for bottom boards or beetle traps? If
so what is the appropriate contact portal— is there an email address or
should I direct people through the website?
Many thanks and happy returns,
Muriel

  • [ocba] Can you use campaign signs?, Muriel Williman, 11/09/2017