ocba - [ocba] Fwd: Move to Google Groups for OCBA's listserv

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: Move to Google Groups for OCBA's listserv
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 11:48:05 -0400

The following message was sent to 2017 paid members of Orange County Beekeepers this morning. OCBA is transitioning its listserv to Google Groups. As you know, OCBA’s listserv is open to both OCBA members and non-members. For the next few days as we work out the kinks, only OCBA members will be invited to join the new Google Groups platform because we have ready access to our members’ email addresses. We will invite non-members to join OCBA’s Google Group later this week as the ibiblio listserv winds down. We value your input and hope you will continue to participate in OCBA’s online discussion via Google Groups.

This message is coming to you via the old OCBA ibiblio listserv because that is the only communications link that we have for non-OCBA members. Unfortunately, the OCBA ibiblio listserv is failing and there is no way to know when/if all former listserv participants will receive this message.

After the transition is complete the OCBA ibiblio listserv will be deactivated.

John Rintoul

John Rintoul
(919) 414-4071 (M)

No trees or bees were killed in the distribution of this message, but countless electrons were seriously inconvenienced.
Begin forwarded message: